The T610_B is a built-in module for interfacing Modbus control devices to a FOUNDATION Fieldbus network.
There are options for using RS485, RS232 or pure CMOS UART communication to the instrument. It is loop powered and is suited for a two-wire loop powered design.
It includes a Modbus master software enabling communication with a Modbus actuator/positioner. T610_B supports position setpoint, position feedback, five digital control signals and five digital feedback signals. The OEM user routes these signals to the appropriate Modbus addresses through a straightforward configuration.
The T610_B supports 2 AI, 1 AO, 1 PID, 5 DO and 5 DI Function Blocks. The software is tested for ITK 6.2.
If you need more functionality for instance other Function blocks, you should use the T610_C, and let Fint’s design team do the customization according to your particular specifications.
The T610_B is an OEM module intended for Modbus actuators/positioners that shall be upgraded to interface to FOUNDATION fieldbus.
Powering and galvanic isolation
The T610_B comes with:Galvanic isolation for separately powered instruments or power supply for the instrument (3.3Vdc) for loop powered applications.(only possible for low power consuming devices. The electrical interface should be CMOS).
- Modbus configuration capabilities:
- Communication parameters
- Modbus address
- Register addresses
- Data type flexibility
- Write protection of Modbus settings
- Configuration of Modbus settings from any DD based configurator
- Circuitry for EMC protection
- Circuitry for IS protection
- Mechanical size round card, 65 mm
- Mounting three 3.0 mm screws
- Operating temperature range -40 C to + 85 C
- Loop current draw 20 mA
Actuator/positioner interfacing options:
- T610_B_01 RS 232 instrument interfacing
- T610_B_02 CMOS instrument interfacing
- T610_B_03 RS485 instrument interfacingInstrument power option:
- T610_B_12 CMOS instrument interfacing
Prepared for EMC compatibility according to