The T610_C is a built-in module for interfacing Modbus or HART transmitters to a FOUNDATION Fieldbus network
There are options for using RS485, RS232 or pure CMOS UART communication.
Fint provides drivers with HART Master or Modbus Master functionality.Numbers and types of Function Blocks may be engineered for any transmitter or actuator type.
If you have a simple application and do not think customization is necessary, you should consider use “the ready to go module”, the T610.
The T610_C is an OEM module intended for Modbus or HART instruments that shall be upgraded to interface to FOUNDATION fieldbus.
The T610_C comes with:
Galvanic isolation or Power supply for the instrument, 3.3Vdc ( only for low power consuming devices).
The electrical interface should be CMOS.
- Mechanical size round card 65 mm
- Mounting three 3.0 mm screws
- Operating temperature range -40 C to + 85 C
- Loop current draw 20 mA
Instrument interfacing options:
For Galvanic isolation:
- T610_C01 RS 232 instrument interfacing
- T610_C02 CMOS instrument interfacing
- T610_C03 RS485 instrument interfacingInstrument power option:
- T610_C12 CMOS instrument interfacing
Technical data (prepared for):
Prepared for EMC compatibility according to
FF functionality included:
- Low pass filtering
- Unit conversion
- User calibration
- Diagnostic information